We are seeking healthcare professionals to service local correctional facilities throughout the State of Colorado. Our healthcare professionals will be responsible for providing comprehensive on-site healthcare to all offenders housed in these facilities that is comparable to community standards. These are temporary and/or intermittent short term positions lasting up to 6 months, often involving travel. For distances greater than 50 miles round trip but less than 400, mileage will be paid at a rate of 53.5 cents per mile.
Compensation: $25 – 29 per hour
X-Ray Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform routine radiologic procedures ordered by the medical staff for the inmate population
- Schedule inmate exams and maintain records
- Possess knowledge of various pathological abnormalities as demonstrated by radiographic imaging
- Independently assess and select technical exposure factors and positions necessary to obtain a proper quality diagnostic exam
- Receive patients and explain procedures to alleviate undue anxiety
- Notify Radiologist, or referring Physician of any preliminary abnormalities seen while patient is undergoing an exam, so that additional views, or exams can be ordered if needed
- Evaluate radiographic equipment for calibrations and repair
X-Ray Technician Requirements:
- Licensed by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- CPR/BLS certification
- Must be able to pass federal background check
- Able to travel to different locations in the Colorado area
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.