We are currently looking for two full time warehouse personnel to assist in pallet sorting and meeting production goals. The ideal candidate will be reliable, accountable, and safety conscious in order to fulfill duties and maintain a safe working environment. No experience necessary, but must be able to lift 50-100 lbs consistently.
There are two shifts available:
1st shift: Tue-Fri 6:00 am – 4:30 pm (Compensation: $11.50 per hour)
2nd shift: Mon-Thu 4:45 pm- 3:15 am (Compensation: $12 per hour)
Warehouse Pallet Sorter – Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to sort pallet by hand in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Ensure that criteria is met while sorting pallets.
- Inspect pallets while sorting to ensure criteria is met and maintain established rate per man hour.
- Ability to sort pallets by vendor and process at established rate per hour.
- Ensure compliance and follow all safety and Propak policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet the company needs and business requirements. Attendance at work is an essential function of this job. Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
Warehouse Pallet Sorter – Job Requirements
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Required
- Must be able to frequently lift 50-100 pounds