Ready to showcase your passion and make a difference in someone’s life every day?
Who you are:
Psychotherapy isn’t just your job, it’s your life’s work and passion. You are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to those who depend upon you. You are the special kind of therapist that patients and co-workers come to depend on, and exactly who Action Staffing Solutions is looking for.
What can this role offer you?
As a therapist you will provide psychotherapy to individuals to aid a client in problems of living with the goal of increasing an individual’s sense of their own well-being. You will employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavior change that is designed to improve the mental health of a client or patient, or to improve group relationships (such as in a family). With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
- Conducts psychological assessments to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment by interviewing the child and family (if applicable), and transcribing relevant information for client records
- Provides individual, family and/or group therapies using various treatment modalities
- Develops individualized treatment plans
- Develops and coordinates discharge plan based on treatment, indicating all relevant aftercare needs and plans.
- Conducts education groups for clients, families and foster parents.
- Prepares and trains the child’s biological or legal parents to resume care of their child when reunification is the goal (if applicable)
- Maintains current, legible, and adequate medical record documentation in client’s chart
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- Master’s degree in human services field
- 3 years’ experience with children
- Current LCSW, LPC, LMFT or interim license LSW, LAC licensure valid for the state
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
- A caring, outgoing attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Valid driver’s license in good standing. Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- All state training and certification completed in mandated timeframes
- Travel is required as needed
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?