Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Oversee a variety of professional assignments to provide technical social work assistance to departmental staff of health care facilities, and other Agencies.
- Use interview and closing techniques to gather pertinent information to prepare reports and other referrals for service, or evaluation of services being supplied.
- Review services and provide interpretation of problems of behavior recommend alternatives to provide solutions of care.
- Provide advisory information and guidance to agency officials concerning client cases, training and staff development needs and program planning/development.
- Assist in assessment evaluation to determine problems and service priorities and establish and implement appropriate treatment plans based on the assessment.
- Supplies support staff in the provision screening, diagnosis activities, and making appropriate referrals in the various service programs, and provide direct service.
- Carry out special projects, investigation and studies as assigned.
- Review cases to determine medical eligibility for specific programs based on federal and state regulations and policies
- Work with other agencies in assigned areas to ensure availability and provision of supportive services for clients.
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?