Ready to showcase your passion and make a difference in someone’s life every day?
Who you are:
Nursing isn’t just your job, it’s your passion. You are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to those who depend upon you. You are the special kind of nurse that patients and co-workers come to depend on, and exactly who Action Staffing Solutions is looking for.
What can this role offer you?
As an RN you are responsible for providing nursing services, training, and support to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, acquired brain injuries, substance abuse issues and/or emotional or behavioral challenges. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer. Currently we are seeking RNs in Colorado, Wyoming, Washington and more! Facility types include correctional facilities, psychiatric hospitals and others such as LTACH, rehabilitation and more.
- Conducts the medical assessment of each individual referred to the program and collaborates to determine appropriate placement in the community
- Participates in the development and implementation of service plans and supervises the medical components of the plan
- Ensures medical records and reports are current and complete
- Maintains contact with primary care physicians and specialists
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and ensures nursing actions and steps are put in place for prevention
- Administers medications according to established guidelines
- Oversees the management of high-risk medical conditions and private duty nursing services
- Develops training flow charts specific to each individual receiving services, provides and documents medical skills training to clients, mentors, respite providers, staff and when appropriate family
- Provides consultation and technical assistance to staff and mentors regarding home care issues and operation of durable medical equipment
- Participates in on-call system as needed
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- 1 year experience working with medically complex individuals
- Current RN licensure valid for the state
- CPR/BLS certification
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations such as HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- A caring, outgoing attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Job requires performance of duties that involve potential for exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
- Ability to perform heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing. Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- All state training and certification completed in mandated timeframes
- Travel is required as needed
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?