Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Provide care services to patients in State facilities or clients of State health care programs.
- Provide general care services, including assessment, analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Assess healthcare needs of patients through a variety of routine underdisciplined assessments, and develops, implements and evaluates individualized nursing and health care plans accordingly
- Perform health screenings of patients or clients
- Respond to emergency healthcare needs of patients
- Collect and records data specific to health status of patients or clients
- Administer medications/treatments as prescribed by medical practitioners
- Instructs patients in treatment methods prescribed by medical practitioners/interdisciplinary treatment teams
- Provide health care instruction and education to individuals and others relating to the promotion of health and prevention or management of illness, disease, injury or disabilities
- Responsibilities will vary depending on department of assignment (e.g. Emergency Room/Clinic, advisory to non-medical administrator, infection control, nurse/health education development, quality assurance, nurse anesthetist, etc.)
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?