We are looking to hire a quality manager to oversee the development of an advanced total quality system to track and record key quality objectives throughout the production process.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the minimum required for the position of quality manager:
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment required
- A degree in engineering or related technical field required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the preferred required for the position of quality manager:
- Experience with motor or electronics strongly preferred
- Candidate will be responsible for pushing the quality objectives
- Maintaining the tracking and MRP requirements for TS certification
- Controlling all gates throughout the production process
- Competitive Salary ~$90k DOE
- Benefits including health, dental and vision
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.