Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Complete and oversee assignments to provide psychological treatment to residents of State facilities and community-based programs. Positions are in mental health facilities, prisoners, youth residential facilities, and veterans’ hospitals.
- Observe, record and evaluate the behavior of clients during examinations and other situations
- Perform directive, non-directive and supportive therapy
- Selects, administers, scores and interoperates a variety of diagnostic instruments, such as psychological, achievement, neuropsychological, intelligence, interest, personality, vocational and projective tests.
- Writes behavioral treatment plans
- Collaborate with professional staff in diagnosing problems, formulating treatment plans and evaluation
- Aids with the following:
- Training facility staff and students in processes and techniques of behavior modification, group guidance and problem solving
- Crisis intervention, on-going group therapy sessions
- Reviews/coordinates admissions, discharges and referrals
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?