Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Complete and oversee a variety of professional assignments for the treatment of patients in a State facility. Or, reviewing claims for social security disability benefits in accordance with the Social Security Act.
- Participate in the diagnosis and treatment of newly admitted convalescent, and chronic patients
- Completes physical, mental information submitted to obtain social security disability benefits and provides expert opinion on acceptability or rejection of claims.
- Treats medical, surgical, psychiatric, and neurological problems of patients in the facility.
- Consult with patients and families, other medical professionals, attorneys, teachers, and other identified personnel to interpreted clinical findings
- Prepare diagnostic reports for judges, administrative law examiners, federal government officials, school officials, physicians and other identified parties.
- Provide expert witness testimony in courts of law and administrative hearings regarding the status of patients or social security disability income claimants
- Directs and instructs nurses, other professional support staff, attendants, and residents in the care and treatment of patients
- Knowledge of mental health, physiological disorders and medication effects
- Ability to prescribe medications for the treatment of physical and psychological disorders
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?