Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Professional physician in a general or specialized are of medicine
- Examines patients using standard medical procedures, and using all types of equipment, instruments and tests of the medical profession
- Provide routine and emergency medical treatment
- Prescribe medications for patients
- Provide consultation to patents, their families, patient terms, and others regarding patients’ diagnosis health status and treatment plans
- Prepares medical case history
- Orders and reviews diagnostic test – reviews nursing reports and performs physical examinations of patients released from the medical departments and make diagnosis
- Establishes medical procedures, directs and trains professional nursing staff, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical technicians, and non-professional nursing care staff in patient care and treatment programs
- Maintain current records and prepare reports
- Knowledge of techniques and practices of medicine and surgery, current literature and current developments
- Some positions are in correctional facilities, mental health or hospital settings and may require direct contact with prisoners.
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?