Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Provide a variety of support activities to coordinate vendor pharmacy service in a health care unit or provide pharmacy technician services in the operation of a pharmacy under the guidance of a registered pharmacist.
- Coordinates ordering, distribution, delivery and pick-up of pharmaceutical products
- Maintain inventories and supplies
- Document receipt of medication, ensuring that all pharmaceutical products ordered are received.
- Notifies supervisors of missing medications and assists in obtaining necessary medication from vendor pharmacy, or local pharmacy
- Sort and stock incoming pharmaceutical products
- Distributes non-restricted, self-administered medication and delivery documentation
- Maintains records and assists with completing medication error reports and vendor problem resolution forms
- Process and document medication designated for retunes or destruction
- Monitors medications received and assist with reconciling invoices.
- Prepares walk-in pharmacy orders
- Compounds drugs, or prepares mixing intervenors drugs for injection
- Fills ward stock orders for over-the counter nonprescription medications
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?