Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Complete and oversee a variety of professional assignments in state medical or correctional facilities involving the compounding, dispensing, and preservation of drugs and medications prescribed by medical personnel.
- Makes substitutions of comparable drugs with trade name as appropriate
- Manufactures pharmaceutical preparations and fills orders to suppl facility resident areas.
- Respond to inquiries concerning drug contents, dosages, regimen reviews, errors, storage and disposal and biological
- Monitor drug therapies for drug interactions, allergies and contraindications
- Monitor drug and chemical stock, provides inventory of supplies
- Oversees security of drugs kept at nursing stations and night emergency cabinets.
- Provide training for healthcare workers and provides consultations on the use and care of prescription drugs and medications with patients
- Maintain records and prepares reports on all narcotics and alcohol dispensed.
- Maintain records and reports, assist in and oversee pharmacy staff
- Knowledge of narcotics and related laws of the State, and dosage calculations
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?