Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Provide care services to patients in State facilities or clients of State health care programs.
- Prescribes medications and treatments as delegated by medical practitioners
- Provide comprehensive primary care consistent with policies and rules/regulations for practice in State facilities
- Initiates appropriate assessment of clients’ health status ranging from focus to comprehensive depending upon setting
- Obtain client health history during interview of client and review of pertinent health records
- Perform physical examinations
- Orders pertinent diagnostic test/procedures
- Perform intervention/treatment within the scope of advanced nursing practices
- Perform delegated medical procedures as directed
- Interoperates health information and establishes a diagnosis
- Formulate treatment plan and ensures timely provisions for necessary health services
- Order necessary medications and other therapeutic equipment and supplies within the scope of practice
- Educates/informs clients regarding the nature of illness and progress of evaluation/treatment and disease prevention
- Analyzes accumulated health information and collects additional observational interview information through physical examination/diagnostic data modifying treatment as appropriate
- Conducts Audits, and maintains records and reports
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?