Ready to showcase your passion and make a difference in someone’s life every day?
Who you are:
Nursing isn’t just your job, it’s your passion. You are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to those who depend upon you. You are the special kind of nurse that patients and co-workers come to depend on, and exactly who Action Staffing Solutions is looking for.
What can this role offer you?
As a LPN/LVN you will provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to individuals receiving services under the direction of an RN or physician. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
- Provides basic care and medical treatment
- Completes health assessments and provides input of health diagnosis to RN or physician for the development of nursing care plan
- Monitors and records medications in a timely manner and acts as a liaison to the pharmacy
- Provides emergency coverage and/or care for individuals receiving services
- Maintains confidentiality, respects human rights
- Works with external agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment
- Administers, tracks, and maintains log for staff and individual’s testing
- Provides training for individuals receiving services such as self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD prevention and smoking cessation
- May be required to coordinate, organize and/or assist with household activities such as light housekeeping and meal preparation; transportation to planned and/or necessary activities, appointments.
- Participates in on-call system as needed
- Associates degree in nursing or related field, or state certificate and one year experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure valid for the state
- CPR/BLS certification
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations such as HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- A caring, outgoing attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Job requires performance of duties that involve potential for exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
- Ability to perform heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing. Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- All state training and certification completed in mandated timeframes
- Travel is required as needed
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?