Ready to showcase your passion and make a difference in someone’s life every day?
Who you are:
Caring for others isn’t your job, it’s your passion. You are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to those who depend upon you. You are the special kind of caregiver that patients and co-workers come to depend on, and exactly who Action Staffing Solutions is looking for. We are seeking life skills trainers/caregivers in Florida and Massachusetts.
What can this role offer you?
As a caregiver/life skills trainer you will provide training, assistance and supervision to participants in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living such as:
- Errands, shopping and other activities
- Transportation to appointments
- Enjoying recreational and community outings together
- Preparing meals
- Bathing and toileting
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- A caring, outgoing attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Ability to perform medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 30 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing. Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- All state training and certification completed in mandated time frames
- Travel is required as needed
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?