We are seeking healthcare professionals to service local correctional facilities throughout the State of Colorado. Our healthcare professionals will be responsible for providing comprehensive on-site healthcare to all offenders housed in these facilities that is comparable to community standards. These are temporary and/or intermittent short term positions lasting up to 6 months, often involving local travel. For distances greater than 50 miles round trip but less than 400, mileage will be paid at a rate of 53.5 cents per mile.
Compensation: $45 – 50 per hour
- Assist in the care and treatment of incarcerated patients
- Record and chart medical records
- Take vital signs and monitor patients health, performing emergency procedures and/or calling appropriate physicians when necessary
- Perform basic nursing duties including: Administering oxygen, changing dressings, inserting and irrigating urinary catheters, drawing blood, obtaining specimens
- Provide for basic comfort of incarcerated patients, including those with ventilators, tracheostomy tubes, or nasogastric tubes
- Execute nursing plan formulated by RN
- Perform other nursing duties as assigned
- Current LPN license valid in the state of Colorado
- BLS/CPR certification
- IV Certified (preferred)
- Must be able to pass Federal background check
- Able to travel to different locations in Colorado
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.