We have an immediate opening for a professional land surveyor to plan, organize and direct work of one or more survey parties.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the minimum required for the position of professional land surveyor:
- Colorado Professional Land Surveyor License (PLS/LS) Required (or can be obtained through reciprocity)
- Proficiency with GPS, Data Collectors, Microsoft Office software; CAD design and surveying software.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experienced in the use of Trimble Business Center and Trimble GPS
- Must have the ability to prepare survey scopes and cost estimates, perform boundary research, execute field staking, organize field notes and have the ability to read construction plans.
- Must have strong math skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are highly preferred for the position of professional land surveyor:
- Experience with Carlson Software preferred
- The ideal individual will have proven experience leading surveying teams and demonstrated experience in project management and business development.
- Qualified candidates may conduct and perform boundary and topographical surveys, construction layouts, ALTA/ACSM land title surveys and other survey related tasks.
- Candidate should have experience with preparation and submittal of subdivision plats and partitions for recording purposes with city/county agencies.
- This position will include a combination of field and office work.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, ~$70-$85k DOE
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.