Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned agency committed to supporting our staff through the journey of their healthcare career. We are seeking a dedicated, passionate healthcare recruiter to join our growing team.
Our healthcare recruiting team serves as a partner to our healthcare staff, and to the facilities that we support, acting as a point of contact available for questions, scheduling needs and other support. The ideal candidate to join this team will be passionate, fun loving and task oriented, with outstanding communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: may include, but are not limited to the following. Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Responsible for the full onboarding process for new-hires including everything from initial contact and onboarding paperwork, to reference checks and employment verifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with applicants, employees, internal staff and current or potential clients.
- The healthcare recruiting team serves as the resource for employees and facilities for all human resource concerns
- The healthcare recruiting team shares responsibility for the creation and distribution of schedules to the employees, as well as follow-up for confirmations and filling of shifts
- Language: Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language required, bilingual is preferred
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Windows and Microsoft products, typing speeds ~35wpm at minimum preferred
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred
- 2+ years healthcare recruiting experience required
- Experience recruiting nurses required
- Experience recruiting other healthcare staff such as mental health counselors, psychologists, therapists, dentists, pharmacists etc. is preferred
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associates or higher preferred
- Resume with References
- Statement of Salary Requirements
Must be able and willing to pass a drug screen and background check
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30a-5:30p
- The recruiting team shares responsibility for after-hours/on-call emergency phone lines
- This is a drug and alcohol free office
Why Action Staffing?
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day! The company continues to grow year after year achieving the Inc. 5000 list. We strive for excellence and constant care for our clients, associates, and internal employees. Human Capital is the most crucial investment of any organization. We partner with our clients to provide the right personnel with a great way to enhance your career.
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?