We are seeking an entry-level finisher for a millwork company in Longmont. The Finisher II is responsible for buffing and sanding product coming through the Finish Department as specified in the Shop Drawings. This position, with guidance, is also responsible for performing QC inspections of finished parts and correcting flaws before the product leaves the Finish Department.
Compensation: $14+ per hour DOE
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tracks time accurately in ERP System and seeks assistance if questions arise.
- Expedites cabinet components to the finish area as needed.
- Quality checks parts provided by Detail and alerts the Finish Manager if corrective action is needed.
- Assists the Finishers and other Finishers in tasks when needed.
- Helps clean the Inline equipment when instructed by the Finish Foreman.
- Keeps all areas clean, neat, and organized at all times.
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Basic computer skills to use ERP System
- Ability to use shop power tools with training
- Strong work ethic