We are hiring a high energy Recruiting Coordinator for our Loveland office. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting and on-boarding qualified candidates under the supervision of the Senior Recruiter. This includes (but is not limited to) screening resumes, conducting in-person and phone interviews, and completing on-boarding process for qualified employees. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a friendly & outgoing demeanor, the ability to work well in a team environment, task and goal oriented personality. Customer Service and data entry experience is a must, temporary staffing and ATS tracking system experience is a plus.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
- Successfully recruit and source potential candidates using in-house database, career websites and social media
- Evaluate potential candidates by screening resumes and conducting phone and in-person interviews
- On-board qualified candidates by preparing new-hire paperwork, conducting reference and background checks and verifying completeness and accuracy of employee personnel files in accordance with company policy
- Work closely with Senior Recruiter to ensure consistent scheduling of qualified employees at customer locations
- Must work well under supervision as well as independently
- Answer phone calls, send faxes, scan documents and adhere to standard office procedures
- Follow company procedures and document activities using in house database
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum one (1) year Customer Service and Retail experience
- Must be a self-starter successful in achieving daily goals
- A bright, positive outlook and personality is a must!
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Data entry experience a plus
- Dynamic communication skills
- Able to prioritize a diverse work load in order to accomplish tasks
- Experience using an ATS system a plus
- Must have an excellent customer service understanding and ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of candidates
- Results driven with the ability to create a win/win situation for company and client
- Values the relationship of clients and candidates
– Health Insurance available after 30 days – Medical, Dental, & Vision
– 401K plan available after 6 months
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.