We are looking to hire an engineering professional with experience in the design of electronic products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the minimum required for the position of electronics engineer:
- Achieved or is working toward a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Candidates must have experience in designing analog and digital circuits.
- It is desirable that the candidate has experience designing high power products that use high voltage and high current circuits, such as power supplies and motor controllers.
- Other highly desired skills include, circuit simulation, tolerance analysis (statistical methods), component reliability life calculations, PCB layout, electronics packaging, thermal dynamics and heatsink design.
- Familiarity with IPC standards, Automotive APQP process, ISO26262, Autosar, ICT and electronics testing methods, are desired.
- The electronics engineer reports directly to the Electronic Engineering Manager.
- Competitive Salary $23-$30/hr DOE
- Flexible Schedule (part-time may be available)
- Benefits including health, dental and vision
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.