We are seeking healthcare professionals to service local correctional facilities throughout the State of Colorado. Our healthcare professionals will be responsible for providing comprehensive on-site healthcare to all offenders housed in these facilities that is comparable to community standards. These are temporary and/or intermittent short term positions lasting up to 6 months, often involving local travel. For distances greater than 50 miles round trip but less than 400, mileage will be paid at a rate of 53.5 cents per mile.
Compensation: $120 – 140 per hour
This is a 10-99 independent contractor position.
- Provide dental healthcare for incarcerated individuals
- Take and review medical and dental history of inmates and perform examination of hard and soft tissues
- Initiate appropriate dental care and treatment of inmate patients
- Order appropriate diagnostic studies, arrange for follow-up and consultation
- Supervise the dental staff in their practice of dentistry in the areas of oral surgery, endodontics, prosthetics, and periodontics
- Extract unsalvageable teeth; Repair injured or carious teeth
- Monitor dental program and dental services provided
- Perform and interpret radiographic exams as indicated.
- Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- License to practice Dentistry valid in the state of Colorado
- BLS/CPR certification
- Must maintain required insurance
- Must be able to pass Federal background check
- Able to travel to different locations in the Colorado area
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.