Fast growing aerospace company with excellent benefits and room for growth currently looking for CNC Machinists.
Compensation: 15-19/hr DOE
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
CNC Machinist Job Description:
- Perform mathematical calculations and interpret geometric symbology (GD & T)
- Operate CNC lathe and mill 5 axis machines
- Setup machines with provided program with setup- sheet & tool-list, set work coordinate offsets, and make tool-offset changes.
- Read blueprints (Metric and English)
- Tool & Die using Bridgeport style knee-mill, engine lathe, drill presses and surface grinders
- Perform dimensional measurements to meet strict ISO 9000 & AS 9100 quality requirements
CNC Machinist Job Requirements:
- Min. 1 year experience setting up and operating CNC Machines
- Must have excellent communication skills and proven track record working in a team-based environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and participation in Kaizen or other continuous improvement projects a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.