Action Staffing Solutions is looking for CNA’s to fulfill shifts in the northern Colorado area! Compensation is DOE ranging from $15.00/hr – $19.00/hr
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the minimum required for the position of CNA:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current, valid Colorado certification from the State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR/BLS certification
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are highly preferred for the position of CNA:
- 1+ years of experience as a CNA in a hospice, hospital, clinic, long term care or rehab environment.
- Action Staffing Solutions is hiring for all shifts
- We have a high need for NOC shift, approximately 6:00pm – 6:30am
RESPONSIBILITIES: The CNA upholds the following Responsibilities:
Provide direct care services to residents in a long term care setting under the supervision of the RN or LPN according to the philosophy, policies and procedures of the department of nursing.
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post – mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
LANGUAGE SKILLS: The CNA must achieve the following:
- Ability to read and write work instructions and procedures in English.
- Ability to follow and give written and verbal instructions in English.
- CNA Certification
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Immunization Records including at minimum:
- TB Screening within the past year
- Influenza vaccination for the current season
- Hep B titer or declination
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: The CNA must achieve the following:
- Outstanding patient care and communication with patients, family and staff members
- Detailed and diligent reporting
- Solid attention to detail
- Excellent attendance
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.