We are looking for a motivated and technically driven individual who wants to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the minimum required for the position of Civil Engineer:
- B.S. Engineering
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience required; P.E. license preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Carlson Civil Suite Software preferred.
- Civil experience should include drainage reports, storm water management plans, construction documents and specifications, design of street and utility infrastructure, signing and striping, grading, site drainage and storm water design, cost estimates and erosion control, etc.
- Should have the ability to apply proven Engineering principles within the context of a multi-disciplinary service oriented business. This individual should be able to develop proposals, correspondence with our clients, negotiate scopes and fees and ensure timely billing and collections and change orders.
Salary Info: ~$60-$75k DOE unlicensed, ~70-85k/yr DOE licensed
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.