We are seeking qualified & compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to serve Long Term Care facilities in Denver, Loveland, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs.
Compensation: $15 – 17 per hour
Responsibilities: Provide direct care services to residents in a long term care setting under the supervision of the RN or LPN according to the philosophy, policies and procedures of the department of nursing.
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination. CNA license issued be Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) required prior to hire.
- Certified as required or recognized in the State of Colorado.
- BLS certification required upon hire.
Experience: Twelve months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in patient care setting.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Nursing Employee Benefits:
- Quality pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Insurance benefits & 401K
- Referral Incentives