Ready to showcase your passion and make a difference in someone’s life every day?
Who you are:
Caring for your patients isn’t your job, it’s your passion. You are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to those who depend upon you. You are the special kind of CNA that patients and co-workers come to depend on, and exactly who Action Staffing Solutions is looking for. We are seeking CNAs, LNAs, STNAs in multiple states including Colorado, California, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will provide direct hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene and behavior. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, community and social integration
- Performs, coordinates and/or assists with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation
- Maintains current progress notes and appropriate documentation
- Actively attends and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings as required
- Provides emergency coverage and/or care for individuals receiving services
- Maintains confidentiality and respects human rights
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with local contacts, other professionals and staff members
- CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) certification current and valid for the state
- CPR/First Aid certification
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 years’ experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant preferably with developmentally disabled individuals
- This job requires performance of duties that involve potential for exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues.
- Ability to perform heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently and up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?