We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team! Our friendly and approachable staff will assist you in finding flexible, temporary or long-term employment. Call (720) 907-1350 for more information.
Compensation: $14.50-17.50 per hour
Our Certified Nursing Assistants care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in a facility. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Current CNA License for state of Colorado
- Min. 1 year of experience as an CNA
- CPR. (Within the last 2 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice.
- QMAP certification is helpful but not required.
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.