We are seeking healthcare professionals to service local correctional facilities throughout the State of Colorado. Our healthcare professionals will be responsible for providing comprehensive on-site healthcare to all offenders housed in these facilities that is comparable to community standards. These are temporary and/or intermittent short term positions lasting up to 6 months, often involving local travel – for distances greater than 50 miles round trip, mileage will be paid at a rate of 53.5 cents per mile.
Compensation: $19 – 23 per hr
- Assist with daily living activities, including: delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients, and lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Help patients with personal hygiene: provide and empty bedpans, help patients bathe and dress, and clean/sanitize patient areas
- Perform other nursing duties as assigned
- Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths; applying restraints if necessary
- Monitor vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Current Colorado CNA license
- BLS/CPR certification
- Able to travel to different facilities in Colorado
- Must be able to pass Federal background test
*The application will prompt you to create a username and password, please write this down as you will need it to access the Employee Portal.