Ready to make a difference in someone’s life every day? Are you passionate about caring for an underserved population?
Treatment therapists performing audiological testing and diagnostic and treatment services.
- Test and diagnoses hearing disorders – recommends treatment methods and devices appropriate to the needs of the resident/client.
- Perform basic audiological test procedures including:
- Pure tone air and bone conduction testing,
- Speech and audiometry,
- Discrimination testing,
- Behavioral observation testing
- Play audiometry
- Tangible reinforcement operant conditioning audiometry
- Site of lesion testing
- Central nervous system testing
- Hearing aid evaluation, hearing aid check, filling and electronic testing of hearing aids
- Hearing screening
- Provide rehabilitative therapy to resident/clients to improve hearing functions, including auditory training, hearing aid operation, and counseling
- Maintains records and progress notes detailing diagnosis, treatment and effect on residents/clients; prepares corresponding reports
- Recommends referrals to physicians, and other professional services
What can this role offer you?
In this role, you will be providing care to inmates within the MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) at the prison facilities throughout Michigan. With Action Staffing you’ll be able to choose the shifts and schedules that work best for you, between several facilities (or all at your favorite!) and enjoy the work-life balance that you prefer.
No previous corrections experience is required!
Michigan license valid for the state of Michigan
Who we are, why Action Staffing?
- Weekly Pay!
- Travel and local assignments are available; 13 week assignments may also be available
- Dedicated staff ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Flexible schedules available both days and nights
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
About Action Staffing Solutions: Action Staffing Solutions is a family owned, local staffing agency that has a goal to make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Action Staffing Solutions is proud to offer fair and equal employment opportunities for everyone. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to any non-merit factor.
The duties, responsibilities and other details in this job description may be subject to change at any time. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor of the skills and abilities required.
Ready to join our team?