Want to learn a new trade in the machine products industry?
Fast growing aerospace company with excellent benefits and room for growth currently looking for young apprentices to learn a trade in complex assemblies, kitting, welding, and component integration while working in machining titanium and other exotic metals.
Two shifts available:
- 2nd Shift: M-F 5pm-3:30am
- Weekend: F-Su 5am-5pm (work 36 hours, paid for 40)
- High school diploma with good grades in math – would prefer someone without having taken a drafting class.
- Hard working, positive attitude, and eager to learn
- Must have excellent communication skills and proven track record working in a team-based environment
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have steel toe shoes